Height: 5'7

Ethnic: Caucasian

Mental Health: Grieving

Physical Health: Minor cut on left knee

Hygiene: Cleaned (Minty Fresh!)

Alignment: Lawful Good

-Journal Logs-

August 1st, 2015,    

Well, it's that time of year again! That's right, a brand journal (diary) to write in. Well, lucky for me (And you), if this journal is lost you wont know my ENTIRE life story, but since it's pretty much a ritual to recap my life, or well, the basics of it, here I go.

I was born on January 11th, 1999. (6 months, 10 days to go!) My Mom, Evelia, and my Dad, Matthew, put up with me, Agent Max for 7 years in Massachusetts. Then, Dad was offered a job by Nokia, but we had to move ALL the way to Florida. The car ride felt like a millennium, why can't matter transporters be a thing already?! (Ugh!) Anyways, Florida was awesome, the beach was absolutely beautiful, and it's where I met some cool nerds like Bree, Riley, and Sydney.

☁    ~                  ☁                     ☁    ~                ☁                                                                                                                                웃
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                                          :'C
BUT, It's obvious I'm not in Florida anymore, because Microsoft bought a part of Nokia and Dad lost his job. Mom really wasn't content with her job, BITCHING about it for as long as she's had it. Time for change... Again. He and Mom really liked seeing new things.(kind of) Well, it wasn't new for Dad, because it was his hometown. Rochester, Minnesota. I've been in Minnesota for two years now, and I STILL can't get used to the cold. I'll have to wear three jackets just to go outside.  ◕_

Jokes aside, I really like it here. The weather in autumn is nice but the winters are awful. Since I'm getting serious here, I wanted to mention that new pill everyone's been talking about. Crescerevita I think. It's supposed to make you live longer, but I don't believe any of that mumbo jumbo. I don't know why, but I have a really bad feeling about it... And it's so expensive, too! It's almost three thousand dollars, PER pill! I think you only need to take one, but that's still expensive, I can't imagine anybody but CEOs and hopeless people getting it. Placebo, do your thing!
                                             $$$                                                                                                                   

August 4th, 2015,

‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌=^.^=
Okay, don't laugh. I'm HORRIBLY behind schedule on Star Trek, okay? I want to keep from watching the entire season on a few days, so I've been only watching one or two episodes a night.(Good luck!) I just finished watching The Menagerie. It's kinda weird, because they used the first episode, and it was kinda like rewatching that episode. I guess you can call it recycling. But in the end, it ended with the original Captain of the Enterprise, who was stuck in a wheelchair unable to do pretty much ANYTHINGexcept using a button to say yes or no, be given the illusion of a better life. I'm so happy for him, Then the next episode was even better, Captain Kirk had to deal with his past. Basically, Kudos had to slaughter a lot of people for others to live, and I ACTUALLY thought it was him that tried assassinating Kirk, though it was actually the girl. Shame, too, because she was so beautiful. Such is life in the Enterprise.

Never forgiven, Asshole, Jerk, Dunno, Cool, Friend, Awesome, Family, Missing
Dead

Mom - Best mother EVER! I can't wait until your birthday, I'm going to get you the best present ever!~

--------{---(@

I'm fairly certain you like roses. You probably wont see that one, but have it anyways! (Update 2) Rest in peace, Mom. I miss you already.

Dad - Someday I gotta ask where you haven't been... Europe? No, you've probably been there... Ugh, I'm jealous of how many places you've been. (Update 2) Rest in peace, Dad. I know you're with Mom.

Bree - You're one of my best friends, I wish you could've moved to Rochester with me, I miss you! I still think about all the things we've did together, when I come back, I'm buying you a snow cone. Grape, just because I know you love it. We'll chill under the

Aspen - When we first met, you were so quiet and shy but when we did start talking, it's like you're a completely different person. I'm glad we're friends. We need to just... Chill out some time soon, I've been needing to blow off steam.

Riley - Riley you nerd, I'm still trying to finish watching Star Trek, stop SPOILING the ends of the episodes for me, you adorable little ass.

Jessica - We had English, Geometry, and Theatre Arts together. She's my best friend here in Minnesota. Though I think it's gross how she thinks Johnny is cute. Ugh, high school drama is terrible.

Sydney - Oh my god, I still think about the time you stole from that store. My heart was pounding so fast I thought it was gonna explode. Maybe it did, and this is another timeline. Think about it.

Mike - On the first day of JMHS I found Johnny being an intolerable ass to Mike. Decided to do something about it, Mike's younger than me by quite a bit, and a real nerd to. His talks about Assassin's Creeds' lore still echo in the back of my mind.

Alice - We had a class together in biology last year. We had to see the insides of a dissected cat, YUCK! Don't even get me started on the smell, I took such a long shower I looked like I was in my eighties.

Johnny - One of the people that attend JMHS. A real dick. First day I met him he was picking on a Freshman, Mike. One day, Karma's gonna catch up to you. I still can't believe Jessica has a crush on you, I hope that ends as soon as possible.

Last edited by Captain Snyder on Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:11 pm; edited 103 times in total
Captain Snyder
Admin

View user profile http://dead-apocalypse-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Maxine Brooks - A never ending work in progress

Post by Captain Snyder on Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:11 am

I know it's really similiar to the character from Life is Strange, but it reminded me of my original character Jessica Brooks, if she were older, so I used her picture.

Bite me.
Captain Snyder
Admin

View user profile http://dead-apocalypse-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Ezrik on Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:43 am

/me bites

Lord_Ezrik

View user profile

Back to top Go down