Dead-Apocalypse Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity Vaudevue - [WIP]

2 posters

Go down

Serenity Vaudevue - [WIP] Empty Serenity Vaudevue - [WIP]

Post by Pineapple Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:25 pm

Serenity Vaudevue
"“Kate said I have to grow old, she never told me I have to grow up.”"

Serenity Vaudevue - [WIP] 0889c410d8

Serenity Vaudevue - [WIP] D555909c16

-Status sheet-

Hair:Black

Eyes:Light Blue

Weight: 99lbs/45kg (Equipment)

Height: 5'7"

Ethnic: Caucasion

Mental Health: Anxious, scared of the situation but coping.

Physical Health: Healthy and relatively fit.

Backstory - WIP (I don't think Serenity would keep a log, so I'm just gonna write a backstory c: Still have to add to it.)

Serenity sighed quietly as she leaned back in her chair, her biology teacher droning on like any other monday morning. Her gaze drifted out to stare through the window of the classroom while her hand continued to idly doodle over her notes.  the trees through the window disappeared in her mind, slowly a futuristic cityscape was forming, rain now streaming down the window while the lights and muffled sounds of the dark city filled her head, drones and hover cars whizzing by the windows. She was ripped from her daydream by her teacher calling out her name and asking a question she instantly forgot, her shoulders rolling forward in a shrug before she looks away and received a short lecture from said teacher about how she should concentrate more on the real world while she was already falling back into her own dreamworld.

Scorned, Hated, Not liked, Indifferent, Okay, Friend, Need to Protect, Family, Dead/Gone

Kaitlyn Vaudevue (Oldest sister) "I love Kaatee, even if she can be a bit mean at times, but I guess that's her job as an older sister, I kinda imagine her as an evil character in my head when daydreaming.. but in the end she always turns good. It was kinda nice when she left for university. Became a bit quieter and nicer in the house.. But I still miss her."

Emily Vaudevue (Older sister) "MY partner in crime! ...Metaphorically. Emily's sweeeet, we're always talking when we're at home, I guess I need someone to team up against Kate with, she's at University now studying Fine art.

Sophie Vaudevue (Mother) "My mums so sweet and I love her but she's a bit of a helicopter parent and doesn't like to let me out of her sight for very long.. Calling me like twice a day if I'm ever away from home... Even just going to a friends house. I haven't been able to call her recently... I hope she's not freaking out.

Jason Vaudevue (Father) "My dad is is awesome! He's encouraging me to go out and try new things, travel to new places... Causing my mum to argue with him allot, he still wants to protect me but he also wants to break my out of this bubble mum would keep me in... He actually convinced my mum to let me go travelling around America, now I'm thinking it might have been a mistake..."

Last edited by Pineapple on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Pineapple

Back to top Go down

Serenity Vaudevue - [WIP] Empty Re: Serenity Vaudevue - [WIP]

Post by VonBraun Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:14 pm

I got some deja vu up in here...
VonBraun
VonBraun

Back to top Go down

Serenity Vaudevue - [WIP] Empty Re: Serenity Vaudevue - [WIP]

Post by Pineapple Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:07 am

*Hides*